Sunday, April 12, 2020

Introducing Uncle Jonesy's Camera of the Week!

I have had the idea in the back of my mind to make a weekly video series about the cameras Kelley and I have and also come across, so with all the time I have had to spend at home I have no excuse. I'm happy to announce our newest venture, a YouTube series I call Uncle Jonesy's Camera of the Week. Each week Kelley or I will be talking about a camera in our collection, how we got it, what we like about it, and what we don't like about it. I'm sorry to report to you that we have enough cameras to keep us going for awhile (I am not a camera collector. I am not a camera collector. I am not . . . )

You can find our videos on YouTube here. If you enjoy them, please consider clicking the "Subscribe" button, and you won't miss any of our Camera of the Week shows or any other video content we put on our channel.

Thanks for watching, and Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment